Date Published: 16-Apr-2015
The consulting services (The Services”) include:
• Develop and Implement Communications Strategies for the PPPU AND for Toll Roads in Kenya.
• Conduct awareness campaigns in all relevant platforms to raise PPP awareness in the country among all key
stakeholders to the PPP process.
• Branding: Revise and Re-invigorate the PPP Unit Corporate Identity including its application and championing.
• Design and produce communication and awareness material such as brochures, fliers, bill boards, adverts, etc.
• Implement a robust media management strategy
• Execute Public strategies designed to champion the mandate of the PPP Unit.
• Provide market research necessary for identifying audiences, issues critical to different groups.
• Manage / Organize PPP Unit events meant to raise awareness and highlight the role of the PPP Unit as well as
benefits and scope of the Kenya PPP program.
• Offer photography and video services.
• Perform any other public relations, media or awareness role for the PPP Unit that may be assigned.
Deadline for submission of Expressions of Interest is Wednesday 29th April, 2015 at 1600 hours Kenyan local time.